Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Confession

I feel like I need to confess my slacking off to anyone who may be following this blog. I don't want to make excuses. . .so I will just make a justification (totally different) :) I admit I have been preoccupied with the holiday, family in town and Bryan's schedule has had many changes that has thrown me off~ I promise that I will again start posting my workout, and reporting my improvement more frequently. I also promise that I will not eat huge quantities of Christmas goodies that will set me back in my workout goals, and I promise that I will be ready for competitions by spring of 2010. . . .those things I promise to you and myself!!

Peace Out~ Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment