Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Camelback. . . . or should be called Mountain of HELL :)

Jamie:

Okay~ so today was my first "hard" workout! My cousin and I got up at the butt crack of dawn (5:45am) and drove to Camelback Mountain or whatever. My cousin Leah did great. . . .I did. . . not too bad, I must say. We hiked about a mile up the mountain I think it was 1/2 way. I was sooo proud of myself and completely exhausted. I wanted a victory picture to prove my hard work. I pulled out my camera from my pack and tried to take a photo of the beautiful view of the valley, but apparently I had forgotten to put my memory card back in the camera!!! UGH~ so I guess you will have to take my word that I hiked it. It was some pretty difficult terrain. I am sure I won't be able to move my body tomorrow morning :) Next time I will make sure to take some pictures!

I was encouraged when there were many people who were as exhausted or even more so. . . and they (probably) didn't have a lung transplant!! I kept up with the "NORMIES"

I found some pictures online of some of the mountain trail. . . .This is the very beginning of the trail. . . This is very steep ~ hence the hand rail so you don't fall down and kill yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment