Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back to the treadmill

Today. . . I had to make a decision. It was a beautiful warm sunny day outside which called to me "Jamie, come swim and lay out". The powerful urge to throw on my swimsuit and lather myself up with tanning oil was almost uncontrollable. HOWEVER, I also had the thought about today being a great day to hit the gym and start back into my routine. I definitely lost some ground, but that will soon enough come back. Now that it's getting so warm I can start to alternate my gym workouts with some swimming!

Speaking of swimming. . . I went to ROSS dress for less and found a GREAT bargain~ I used my birthday gift certificate because I just couldn't let this deal pass me by. I bought a super nice $72.00 Speedo one piece swimsuit for only $20.00 How awesome is that?! Way awesome. It's hard swimming very seriously when all I have is a 2 piece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment