Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, May 14, 2010

looks firmer?

I am seeing some improvement on my lower 'tummy' which is one of the areas of my workout focus. These are the parts of my body I am trying to target: My abs (want a six pack), my upper legs (they are flabby and not toned), and my upper arms/shoulders (because I just think muscle tone there is sexy). I have been adding weights to my regular cardio workouts for a couple weeks now and I have noticed some firming of my target areas :) I know it takes quite some time to see real definite results, but small improvements are encouraging!

Today I did 10 minutes cardio and my weights along with 40 sit ups on a down slope angle!!! I am not sore tonight, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow when I wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment