Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Riding, Riding. . .and more riding!

Lately I have been blessed to have some time to spend with family and friends in Idaho. I have not been getting in much of a 'traditional' workout, but one of my all time favorite kinds of exercise! I have been out riding my 3yr old palomino almost every day since the weekend of the 4th. Pixydust and I not only look good together, but really seem to have a special connection. She truly is a blessing in my post-transplant life. Riding works muscles that I honestly don't think I could work any other way. My strength and stamina in the saddle have improved a lot since I first got here. It not only fun, but in a lot of ways just simply amazing! Such freedom, such a wonderful sensation to be as one with the horse and feel the power that they have yet they choose to share it with us. Horses are and always will be a HUGE part of my life! I am thankful to be so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment