Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

One day turns in to two and etc. . .

Well it's been probably almost a week since I went running and I am not happy about it. I am really side tracked and distracted with preparing to move, and packing, and finding a place to live in Oklahoma and blah, blah, blah. Excuses. . .I know! One fun thing is I can cross something off my 'wish list'. Bryan bought me the pink camelback that I have wante for a while. It was even on sale!!! Even better :)

Tomorrow I am going to get out to the gym and do a little running or at least some weights. I would hit the pool, but our apartments don't actually heat the suposedly "heated" pool. The water is pretty cold now despite it is still hitting the mid-high 80's most days. My bike has a flat tire and is out of commision for now. I honestly can't wait until we get settled in Oklahoma and I can get back to some type of routine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment