Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Took a break

So I allowed myself a little break. ..a few days anyways. My feet have been hurting so I went to a "running" store and talked to them. They wanted to evaluate my gate and do a work up, but the wait was kinda long so we didn't. But they agreed that my problems lies with a lack of support to my high arched feet. I am going to pick up some insoles for running and see if that helps. I am also going to try an 'every other' day workout platform for my running in hopes my feet wont get so sore. Back to 'building up even slower' . . .but gotta find what works.  I will just incorporate biking or swimming or eliptical every other day to take up the slack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment