Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Next week life back to normal

I'm bummed that I got so far into P90X . . .just over 1/2 way and then got committed to something that has absorbed my life completely. But next week I should be back to life as usual. I will probably try to pick up where I left off. . .but I might just start over. Depends on how hard starting week 7 again is. :) I did get a run in a few days ago. I ran a 10 minute mile. . . so not too bad :) I was surprised at how my legs and calves handled it. I ran almost the entire 10 minutes and the next day my legs weren't too sore. My calves were a little sore, but not debilitating. Whoohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment