Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, February 17, 2012

I gotta get training!

I have taken some time off and it shows. haha. I weigh the most I EVER have my entire life. . .I look good, but I need to get motivated. I'm planning on competing at the 2012 transplant games in Grand Rapids, MI at the end of July. . .that doesn't give me a whole lotta time to get into tip top shape. The next couple weeks are going to be crazy since my husband and I are moving into a rental house and out of our apartment (YAAAAY) So it's going to be tough to fit in a workout. . .however, starting Monday I'm going to work harder. Even if that's just walking on the treadmill or doing a modified P90X workout. I'm going to do something!!!

If you want to learn about the 2012 Transplant Games and donate to help me go check out my jamiebug blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment