Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ahhhh. .. the difference new shoes can make

Jamie:

Bryan felt bad for me cause my legs were hurting so much when I ran that he forced me to buy a new pair of running shoes. Mine were so old I couldn't remember if I got them 8 or 9 years. . either way it was way to long ago. I wore them tonight for the first time. They need broke in! Besides getting a little rub/blister on my right heal, they were a ton better! My legs still hurt a little but not more than what is expected. I am going to feel that until I have built up my endurance and strength in my legs & calves. I doubled my running time meaning I ran more and walked less. I completed at least a mile in less than 14 minutes. I lost track a little. Well, tomorrow I will bike with Bryan and run again on Friday. I hope I start to see some improvement soon. . . push through the pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment