Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just checking in. . .

Sorry for such an absence of posts. .. . although I am not sure many even follow this blog~ it's mostly for myself to answer to me :) I want to start with confessing. .. . .I have not ran, biked or swam the last almost 3 weeks, Please Forgive me? I have however been getting quite a full body work out riding my 2 year old Palomino ~ Pixydust. We were even featured in a story on the local news in Eastern Idaho :) I have been home in Idaho for about 17 days now and I have rode my horse 13-14 of those days. It is a tough workout believe me! Here is the link to my news story: I believe I can change the world by inspiring one person at a time to become an organ donor. My Donor has given me back more life than I had before, more ability to do the things I love, to be able to challenge myself and to look towards a future. Through me, she lives on!

Watch my news story

No comments:

Post a Comment