Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Biking. . .

Hey, I am so excited. Bryan got his bike all fixed up and said he would start riding with me. He also said he would go to the gym with me too . . . we have yet to make it there together yet. But today we biked about 2 miles or so. It's hard with all the traffic. Tomorrow I will do some running/walking and lift some weights. I have noticed several improvements in myself since I began working out regularly. First is of course my physical shape. . I have muscle tone again! Second, is my blood sugar levels. I was starting to get really high blood sugar and was concerned I would be put on insulin shots daily (which I have never had to do). However, within the last month or so they have been dramatically lower. I am almost within normal range. They will probably always be a little high due to my medication. I am just excited to have that help me with staying motivated. . . no insulin shot~

No comments:

Post a Comment