Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kicked Tuesdays patootie

I had temptations today to keep me from hitting the treadmill. . . but I was not detoured! I got to the gym and did my 30 minutes. I did mostly walking as per my training routine says to. I cheated and jogged a little ;)  I am a little sore but not too bad! Not as bad as I have been in the past when I have done running. . .especially since I have done 30 minutes! I set the treadmill to intervals which does one minute of walking then one minute of running alternating for 30 minutes. I will do that for about a week or two then increase my running length in between my one minute of walking. :)

Tomorrow: Running/walking & upper body weights. (possible swim)

No comments:

Post a Comment