Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday. . .day 3 down!

Again today I could have used several excuses to NOT workout. . . I am stiff and sore, tired and I had friends that wanted to hang out (which I love doing), BUT all of those things are NOT reasons to stop the roll I am on. If I break my routine already, then I will never accomplish what I am looking forward to becoming. So I made it to the pool and swam about 600 meters or so & after wards walked 20 minutes on the treadmill and ran 5 minutes. I also worked my upper body with weights.  I feel awesome right now!

I seriously want to be in the best shape of my 'lifetime' when I celebrate my 3 year post transplant
I want to be in competition shape to complete a race in 2011
I want to b in competition shape for the Transplant Games in Aug 2012
I want to know I set goals and accomplished them
I want six pack abs ;)
I want to keep my wonderful lungs in pristine shape!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment