Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Day Has Came!!!

Just a few hours and I will be up and preparing for my 5K! I can't believe it's here already. I am not 100% sure I am ready. . .but I am going to finish, I will cross the finish line at whatever time it takes me. If I have to walk to get through some of it, I will. I am not racing anyone but myself. I am just a host for my Donor's Lungs to do something great & perhaps do something my Donor never had the chance to do. I am running in honor of her, her family, my family for being such a solid support in my life, my husband who is always by my side and for myself. I know I can accomplish anything I set my mind to & with my Donor's lungs I will continue to do great things for many, many more years!

5K time goal is to complete it in less than 45 minutes. . .lets see how close I get to beating that :) Whoohoo! Jamiebug is going to kick some butt!!! (I'm being my own cheer leading squad). Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment