Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, September 2, 2011

One step at a time

I'm getting there. . .one step at a time :) Today my run was pretty smooth. It was a nice even 4-5 minutes of running and about a 1 minute walk. I finished that at 30 minutes and did a 5 minute cool down. Before I left the gym I thought I would throw a little weight in my workout and did 3 sets of 12 reps on the leg press to give my thighs and and butt a bit more of a workout. My calves are looking great but my thighs and butt need to catch up :)

I need to increase my speed a little I'm just getting a little over 2 miles after 30 minutes! I am short so a comfortable pace is between 4.5 -5..5 mph. . .If I do 5.5 I get tired a lot faster. I get a better more consistent endurance at 4.5 but that makes for a slow mile! I need to get running without resting with walking then I guess push my speed a little. I want to progress faster than I physically can I think. No pushing myself to the point of injury though~

5K is 15 days away. . .praying I get more improvement!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment