Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, April 6, 2012

I've been working out. .just not blogging about it

I joined the YMCA! I pretty much joined for the opportunity to utilize their lap swimming :) I am really out of shape when it comes to swimming. The first day I went I could only do about 3 laps (300 meters). The second time I went I had my own lane and could swim at MY pace with a few more breaks in between lengths. . .so I did about 6 laps (600 meters), I will slowly build up to where I want to be.

I also enjoy their indoor track! I ran/walked on it the other day and did about 1/2 mile but that was because It was the same day I had swam so I didn't want to overdue it. So despite me completely forgetting to blog about my latest workouts I am doing it AND enjoying it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment