Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

OUCH!

eliptical Pictures, Images and Photos
Eliptical machines are a harder workout than they seem!!!! Our workout 'gym' has 4 treadmills, but only 1 is currently working (not surprised).  I was pretty much just planning on doing some walking and maybe a light jog but the ONE treadmill was occupied with other people waiting for it ahead of me. I figured I would just substitute it with the eliptical. I kept a quick pace for about 15 minutes. I thought it was a pretty good workout for my thighs and butt which are my target areas.

Today I can barely walk! My thighs and butt are in serious pain :) I guess I must just look at this the way my friend Jim told me: "Pain is just weakness leaving the body" So, I say goodbye to apparently much weakness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment