Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pole Fitness

Have you heard of it? It is getting quite popular among all ages and sizes of women. It is what you're thinking...sorta~ It is a great full body workout along with an awesome mental awareness of the sexuality that is woman! It's empowering in many ways. It's professional and taught by certified Pole Dance Fitness/Aerobic instructors & the studio was comfortable and we were NOT on display. I have been to my first class & loved it. I was able to even work out in stilleto's and my LEGS are feeling it today! I recommend looking into this type of workout if you are wanting to boost your physique along with your self confidence, posture, overall presence :) I give it 5 out of 4 stars ~

No comments:

Post a Comment