Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Treadmill-ing Time!

It was pretty nice outside but I didn't get out for my run till later. . I had kinda a bad day yesterday you can read about it HERE. Anyways despite my little setback I still mustered up the energy to hit the gym and ran on the treadmill. I am a little sore from my previous run, so I did more walking than running but still did over a mile. (20 minutes on treadmill).  I was at the the casting office all afternoon and figured it would be a good day to take as my "resting day".  I will definitely fit a workout/run in tomorrow and on Saturday I am going to take a pole aerobics class with my friend. The only classes we found were in Oklahoma City which is about 30 minutes away, so not too bad. I am in for some major sore shoulders, back, biceps and triceps!!!! My legs might not be too sore cuz I have been working them pretty good lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment