Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Pain is Good!

I am actually still pretty sore from my workout on saturday. . .but in such a good way. I feel good even though most of my muscles in my body hurt :) I posted on my "Jamiebug" blog but I will post here too. I think I am going to go to school and shoot for a Health and Fitness Science degree!! I think it will be a good fit. . .a lot of work, but worth it. I will benefit and I could help others and inspire them to be healthier and fit.

Today I hit the gym and did 20 minutes on the elyptical  machine, a good 6 minute cool down walk on the treadmill, some leg presses along with some bench presses. . . so a good solid workout. It's awesome having a friend to workout with, it's WAAAAY more fun.  University of Oklahoma Health and Fitness program is having a 10K race in March. . .I am debating whether to try to do it, I probably will even if I have to walk most of it. Why not right? I don't have anything to prove.

No comments:

Post a Comment