Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Improvement

I have noticed it's hard to post about my running every other day ;) Mainly cuz it's hard to not just want to "copy and paste" haha!

I ran Saturday and did a over 30 minutes on the treadmill. I ran 5 minute intervals with 1 minute in between although when I got to about 20 minutes I did 3-4 minutes intervals with a little more walking. I am still building up leg endurance. Although I was pretty sweaty and my heart rate was 150+ I am not even sure where my target heart rate should be. LOL I guess I should research that :)

Monday is a day to run for me. One good thing is my calves are getting much stronger & they are not very sore for much more than a day. Hence the 'every other day' running schedule. I remember running Mon-Fri when I ran with the track team in High School. . .I can't believe I did that! I did like 4 miles a day although not all at once. Man, I must have had sexy legs back then. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment