Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 4 . . . "rest week"

It's not technically a "rest week" but the workout mainly consists of Stretch X, Kenpo X and Yoga along with some Core Synergistic. It's a good week for this because I am crazy busy at the Casting Office every day this week including Saturday. So I have decided to hold off pictures this week and I will start up with photo's week 5 day 1. I will probably barely fit in much of anything including blogging this week. However, I will be blogging about my week every couple of days or all at once in one blog at the end of the week.

I am getting my upper body workout every day or so with some pole fitness :) Gotta keep exercise fun and enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment