Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Bringing it!!

I am a woman of my word and I gave myself a "free" day yesterday since I literally felt terrible. I knew I would be up to it today. In fact I did dishes, organized my spare room (prepping it for my pole) and put up some pictures that I have not got around to doing since the move. I actually wanted to talk myself out of working out but like I said if I just get as far as putting on my workout clothes, I find my motivation. Today felt great, no it felt Intense and it burned. . . .but it felt great :)  Only a few more days and Monday will be another Photo Post!! Monday will be day one of week three!!

I'm a P90X Machine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment