Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

BACK TO WORK!!

Well for the last week I have been dealing with the Safe Place booth at the fair. Now that it is finally over I can get back to work! Boy am I glad that week is over with! I think that was more exhausting than actually working out!

Tomorrow I will go to weight class and then I will go back a second time to do some running. I checked out prices on swimming, UGH, so I will start doing that once it cools down outside. Now I just need to find a bike to ride!! I talked to my dad and he thinks he can hook me up with one to train on! Woohoo!

I am so excited to continue training! I have never done anything like this! Who knows, maybe this will be an annual thing for Jamie and I! Hey, maybe one year we will win! Ha ha!!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!

    That would rock if your dad can hook you up with a bike to train on!! And swimming is only like 3 times a week or something :) I am glad we are working at this together~ You are a true friend Jen!

    ReplyDelete