Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Workout for week one:

On Friday night I went out for a nice night swim. . .it was B. E. A. UTIFUL! Serious, it's absolutely amazing to go out at 8:30pm and have the stars out, and the warm breeze. I swam for about 20 minutes. I am even getting a little more endurance with the butterfly stroke.

What I REALLY, REALLY wish I could get is a bike trainer. . . it converts your bike into an indoor training bike. SO you can bike anytime at home (out of the heat and danger). It pretty much attaches to the back tire and allows you to ride normally. They cost around $150-$200-ish, so I doubt I get one anytime soon. It's definitely on my WISH LIST. . among many other things :)



Okay so here is this weeks Workout Schedule:

Monday 9-14:
Swim *Warm up *Freestyle 50yds *Cool Down 50yds
Bike OFF
Run
Walk for 20 min

Tuesday 9-15:
Swim OFF
Bike 2 Miles
Run OFF

Wednesday 9-15:
Swim *Warm Up *Freestyle 50yds*Cool Down 50yds
Bike OFF
Run Walk for 20 Min

Thurs 9-17: OFF!!

Friday 9-18:
Swim *Warm Up*Freestyle 50 yds*Cool Down 50yds
Bike 2 Miles
Run OFF

Saturday 9-19:
Swim OFF
Bike OFF
Run Walk for 25 Min

Sunday 9-20:
Swim OFF
Bike 2 Miles
Run OFF

*If anyone wants to follow my workout with me, I will post the weeks schedule every Sunday Night for the next week! GO ahead. . . . We'll be ready in 22 weeks! Then we just have to maintain till July and August :)

No comments:

Post a Comment