Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I feel jello-ie

Jamie:

I wanted so badly to be all lazy tonight. .. . I biked yesterday and so today was a swim and walk day. I knew if I slacked off today, then it would be easy to continue to slack off and one day would turn into my demise! So I got my tank top and shorts on and biked to the community gym to hit the treadmill. I walked a little over a mile in 20 minutes. I am slowly picking up my pace :) Before I know it I will be a jogging queen.

Then I had to force myself to put on my swimsuit and do my 100yds swimming~ DID IT TOO!
Needless to say my legs and arms are a little fatigued. . A good sign, a welcome sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment