Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Got my swimmin in today! Hooray!

I just got back from a good swim. I swam for 1/2 hour with little to no breaks in between. I stop when my arms get too heavy to lift out of the water. I worked just my legs a little too. I have a long way to go, but I was just thinking how amazing it is that I can swim for so long without a single cough. I could not tolerate swimming about 2 years or so before my transplant. . . so it's been over 4 years. I am just happy I remember how to :)

Found a website that had some great tips on training for triathlons and running. So I have linked in at the top right hand of the blog! Check it out, it should help. It says you will be ready for a sprint triathlon in like 6 months! SO I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment