Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Monday, September 14, 2009

I DID IT!

Jamie:

I just got back from my "Monday" workout from my week one schedule. As the workout specified!
I went to the pool this evening and I swam freestyle 50yds (or maybe a little more) then did 50yds cool down with some resting strokes ie: breast stroke, side stroke, back stroke. . . it was nice and I was pleasently suprised how easy it was. My endourance isn't completely terrible.

Afterwards I changed into my tank top and shorts and rode my bike down to the gym and walked on the treadmill. I walked about 3.8 mph speed for a little over 20 minutes. My legs were feeling it! I had to ride my bike back to my apartment ~ thank goodness it's not very far!

I wonder how sore I'll be tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment