Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sore Butt!

Jamie:

I think I need some padded bike shorts for sure! My butt is slightly sore. My legs are feeling much better today though. My arms and shoulders are still a little fatigued. We went out I rode my bike while Bryan was rollerblading. Well anyway~ I just want to point out again that Jennifer has not posted in SEVERAL days!!!! I would really like to get my hands on a bike trainer. . . it is a stand for your bike that converts it into a stationary bike, so you can train in your house at anytime. They are over $150 used, so I doubt I get one anytime soon. Unless you happen to know someone who just wants to get rid of one :)

Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment