Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Made it to the gym!

It took me digging deep into why I want to work out to motivate myself to go to the gym today. I am still not feeling 100% yet, but I felt okay and figured a short workout would make me feel a little better. . .emotionally anyways :) I wasn't able to run for long, taking time off really effects my endourance but I did about 7-8 minutes of running and then did a good cool down of about 10 minutes of walking. I didn't do weights because that alone kicked my butt!

I got my flu shot today and my left arm is killing me!!! I will probably shoot for another run tomorrow but if my flu shot makes me lethargic like it has in the past, then I will at least fit in some treadmill time walking.

*Slow and steady!

No comments:

Post a Comment