Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ran till my calves where on fire!

Of course I made it to the gym today! I am happy I did. My performances tonight may have suffered a little due to me being a little exhausted. . .but oh well.

I ran more today than I have in the past. . .but still taking it all slow as to build up to running longer in between the walking. I did one minute walk then one minute run for about 17 minutes (1.3 miles) then I walked for several minutes then ended with a punch of running at 6 miles per hour for about 3 minutes then finished it off with a 5 minute cool down. My legs where sore, I stretched out good and I am hoping my legs can slowly get into the kind of shape to run . . .really run.

I also did some leg lifts and crunches/sit ups. Seeing results is a slow process. .but I can't wait to get to the point where I can see the payoff to hard work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment