Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Rerun

I am noticing my posts about my daily workouts are going to start just being repeats. I am doing anything too creative when it comes to excercise. . . but the important thing is I am doing every day. I was just not having a very good day today and felt like sitting in the apartment and not leaving. As I sat there my inner voice guilted me to get off the couch and hit the gym. I hear in my own words "you have no reason to NOT workout. You promised yourself,  you set goals. If you don't run today then you'll be taking a step backwards with your workout"  I kid you not, that's what I tell myself! Kinda disturbing, but it seems to work.

I ran one mile and it took me 13 minutes. I did a total of 20 minutes on the treadmill along with a warm up and cool down. Not too shabby. BUT a lot of room for improvment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment