Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

This will be my "before" picture

I don't technically have a before picture. . .but I think this one will work. This was taken this summer when I had slacked off my workout and I think it's noticable. Don't get me wrong, I think I look good. . . .but I really do want to get as close to a 6 pack abs as I can. Plus I want to see the differnence in muscle tone throughout my entire body. This photo is when I was in 'okay' shape, I am healthy. . .but I do no have an athletic physique(yet).  Areas I am focusing on:

GOALS: For my 3rd transplant anniversary
1-Convert belly fat, little spare tire into tight firm abs!
2- Convert cellulite on legs (and butt) to toned muscle
3-More muscle definition on arms, chest and back
4-Run an 8 minute mile for more than 5 miles.
5-Compete in a 5K race.

I don't want anyone getting the idea that I am not happy with the way I look now. . .cuz I look pretty fantastic considering all the things my body has been put through. I am happy to stay looking this way, but I am a personality that needs goals and loves to improve personally, physically and mentally. Working towards these goals give me something to obtain, and accomplish. I feel better about myself when I can see hard work and dedication paying off. I feel good about myself when I know I have accomplished something that most people only talk about doing. I need to stay busy working towards something or I just don't feel complete~

I am a competitive personality. . .so who better to compete with than myself  :) Challenge is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment