Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 5

Legs and Back. . .well, for me just mostly Legs. I keep forgetting to go to the store and buy a set of bands. Bands can be substituted for the pull up bar. I hope to eventually maybe get a pull up bar, but for now I need bands. However, the Legs part of the workout is KILLER! I can't even imagine how many variations of lunges I did. Also did the wall squat, I remember that from gym class in school. . .it's been THAT long ago since I did those. I am 100% sure I may not be able to walk tomorrow. No Pain, No Gain! I keep looking in the mirror hoping to see some improvement, maybe not now. . but I WILL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment