Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rest Day

Today: Sunday is my rest day, however I am going to fit in Stretch X because my Saturday Night was a mess. I had a bit of a prednisone/prograf roller coaster ride night :) I notice it comes and goes. I will have weeks and do very well, and then BAM one really tough day. I am not making excuses, I am pushing my rest day to tomorrow. Since I am actually on about 10th or 11th day I think, but to get my workout schedule on track I will be officially starting week 2 day 1 on Monday.

It's late. .or I guess early Sunday morning and perhaps I should start to try to relax and sleep. Klonopin is helping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment