Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

X Stretch. . . .LOVE IT!

I really liked the X Stretch workout. I am relatively flexible so most of the stretches were just outside of my comfort level. I am able to reach past my toes & touch the ground with most of the moves and when stretching single hamstring/legs I can lay almost flat on my leg and touch my face to my knee!!!. My Back is my 'least flexible' so some of those were pushing more on the 'slightly painful' rather 'just outside my comfort'. I am pumped to see how much my flexibility improves by the end of the 90 days. I just might surprise myself!

My back has always been tight my entire life which is probably from so many years of having a rounded, barreled chest/back. It feels good to have my back much straighter and flat, but now comes the work to stretch my back muscles. It hurts while I am stretching and aches afterward, but little by little I am sure I will see improvement because I have LOTS of room for improvement!

**Note to self**
Buy a YOGA MAT  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment