Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 2 Day ONE- PICTURE

HERE IS WEEK 2 DAY 1 PHOTOS!
Well, not much change as you can see. . .but I feel better and I can actually see/feel like my abs/core getting a little firmer and slightly more defined. I think I will post on Day One of each new weekly workout. The pics won't show 'dramatic' changes but it will help keep me working for that next "week __ day One" photo op.

I did Chest and Back. Since I had bands this week it KILLED!! All together I added up all the push ups and it came out to 107 push-ups and just counting the pull-up/band exercises it came to 82!! I would have to say I am pretty proud of myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment