Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 3 of C25K

I have been running with the couch to 5K program/schedule. . .I like it. It builds endurance up slowly and steady to prepare your body/legs/cardio to run 30 minutes continuously. I am still pretty far from that, but I can run longer and more comfortably now. I am alternating runs with stretching and weights. Soon I will be adding the P90X workout along with my runs. I am super excited and kinda in fear of that idea :) I really want to do some body/muscle sculpting. . .bikini season is coming up pretty fast. lol.  Plus I just have to keep thinking "6 pack abs" it is my 2011 resolution!!

I ran 20 minutes today and did about 1.5 miles. It's not about speed, it's about building endurance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment