Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, March 18, 2011

P90X day 3

Today I did day 3. . .I was still pretty sore from day one day two ;) Day 3 was shoulders and arms. My arms and shoulders were still sore from doing shoulders and back. Plyometrics kicked my butt, literally. The back of my thighs and my butt are killing me but it's such a good feeling! I can't wait to see the results. The pain sucks, but it is a sign the workout is working!

Oh and today I did AB RIPPER! whoohoo it felt good and my abs only stayed super sore for about one full day. I expect my arms/shoulders to be sore however my abs seem to recover pretty quickly. So that's good. 

So tomorrow is Yoga X . . .that might be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment