Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nature walk

My exercise today was with my grandparents (they are in Oklahoma visiting). We have a lake nearby which is a National Forsest/camp area. It was a nice day, a little windy but around 55 degrees. They wanted to go for a hike or a trail walk so we drove to the Lake. We found some really nice trails that are surrounded by lots of trees and nature. We saw over 15 deer and they were actually very close to us. We walked over 3 miles. . . probably close to 4 miles. It was perfect weather and I got a good easy going exercise. Did I mention my Grandparents are in their 70's and 80's. . . . they are amazing! I barely keep up with them, not even kidding. I hope I am doing as awesome as they are when I am that age ;)

1 comment: