Got this from a friends blog. . .STAY MOTIVATED! *Pause music player first

Daily Progress Blog Entries:

P90X Half Way There!!!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Thighs were screaming at me

My thighs are yelling at me so badly today :O Yep, they aren't very happy with how hard I have been making them work with running and lunges and leg lifts. . .but dangit, I want sleek sexy legs. I also want to be conditioned with enough endurance to run at least a 5K

 I did the C25K week 2 workout today.  Well, sorta. I ran 2 minutes then walked 2 minutes & repeated that for 20 minutes. I could have ran 3 minutes and then walked about 1 minute. . .but my thighs are so sore I didn't want to push them too hard yet :) I can feel my endurance building up and I can SEE some muscle definition which is so encouraging! I don't really want to lose weight, I just want muscle tone and strength but running is soooo good for these lungs of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment